Thursday, May 22, 2014

Inside or outside

Things that we see, things that we hear are said to be outside.

While thoughts that appear emotions that are felt are assumed to be inside of me.

This distinction is arbitrary and just a manner of thinking.

In reality what happens is that everything is outside of me.

I can perceive things both "inside" and "outside".

And thus I perceive all, nothing that I perceive is inside.

All perception though is through the senses. Thus the traditional view of 5 senses is quite incorrect.

Corresponding to these 5 senses there must be many others.

For example we perceive pain, now which sense is this?

Internal senses that perceive emotions, thoughts pain feeling.

If there were truly something inside me I would not be able to perceive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment